Motorcycle Destinations 2009
As the end of the year is just around the corner I began thinking of places I would like to ride to next riding season. I was unable to attend any of the BMW XPLOR events in 2008 or any of the Jail Breaks held by the members of f650.com, but I still got plenty of riding in. Spending time in Tuscarora State Forest is always a blast as the scenery is always nice. And it’s a lot of fun to hit 50mph on those dirt forestry roads!
Here’s a list of destinations that I would like to see by motorcycle in 2009 in no particular order.
- Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania
- Rothrock State Forest, Pennsylvania
- Black Moshannon State Park, Pennsylvania
- Lake Canandaigua, New York
- Adirondack Park Preserve, New York
- Pine Barrens, New Jersey
- Trans New Jersey Trail, New Jersey
- Blue Ridge Parkway (multiple states)
- Ohiopyle State Park, Pennsylvania
- Seneca Rocks, West Virginia
- Outer Banks, North Carolina (I hate those OBX stickers)
If there are any other destinations you think I should add to my list, please let me know. And if you are interested in riding along on one of these trips, get in touch with me and let’s try to work out a schedule and start planning.